Thursday, March 25, 2010

The art of making a paper look longer

Today, my friend Michael noticed that my 1 page paper for my Catalan Art class looked like two lame paragraphs that barely filled the page. I just couldn't crank out any more words about Dali...so he gave me a few tips.

1. don't double-space when you can 2.3 space
2. find all the periods in the paper and change them from size 12 to size 14. (You would be surprised how much this lengthens documents)
3. use wide margins
4. don't forget the title is the most important part of every paper- enlarge and bold a needed

I probably couldn't get away with these techniques at IU but in Spain, anything flies.

Going to the Canary Islands for Spring Break with fellow D.U.F.F. Rachel. I'm out!

(Just Kidding Rach).



No comments:

Post a Comment